Purposes and principles for the processing of the data
In compliance with the relative legal requirements, this page describes the way in which the website is managed as regards the processing of the personal data of the users who navigate the site and interact with the web services accessible via from the following address: www.venetacucine.com.
Please be informed that VENETA CUCINE will utilize your personal data in order to manage access to the portal and to the services offered, to manage the technical procedures, to carry out all the activities that are useful or necessary to the constant improvement of the service provided, and also to ascertain any responsibility in the event of damage to the Site and/or unlawful acts perpetrated via the Site. Further specific purposes relative to the individual processing activities may be identified in detail by means of supplementary information provided in the portal.
Consultation of the Site may involve the processing of data relative to identified or identifiable persons. The personal data provided by the users who consult the Site are processed by recipient of the communication in order to fulfil the requests entered.
The advisory notice shown below consists of a series of aspects which can be consulted. The user can open the paragraphs using the arrow.
To read or print the entire advisory notice click here.
List of Topics
Using the web modules available on the sites, we will never request "special" categories of data (personal data that may reveal racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of trade unions, political parties, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, nor personal data revealing state of health or sexual orientation), nor of "judicial" data (data relating to police records or to indictments, investigations etc.). The data that we process falls into three categories: navigation data, data provided directly by the data subject, and data collected from third parties.
When you access our website or use our services (including by smartphone or tablet), the IT systems and software procedures used to manage the operation of the site acquire certain information about you as part of their normal operations, referred to as "personal data", whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
These data include the hardware model, operation system and its version, information concerning the mobile phone network and the country from which access takes place, the time of the request, the method used to send the request to the server, the period of access, the dimensions of the file provided in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the data response from the server (successful, error, etc.), details relative to the itinerary followed within the web page, with special reference to the pages visited and other parameters relative to the user's operating system and IT environment (browser used, version, geographic location, last page visited before accessing the services of VENETA CUCINE's site) and the unique device identifiers (e.g. IP address or domain names of the computers used by the users, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) address and MAC (Media Access Control) address.
This information is not collected with the purpose of being directly associated with the data subjects, but by its very nature may, in theory, by means of processing and association with data held by third parties (in particular, providers of internet connectivity), make it possible to identify the users.
These data, however, are used by us exclusively for the purpose of collecting statistical information in aggregate and anonymous form relative to the use of the site, in order better to understand the way in which the user navigates the site and thus to improve the user experience, to enable the technical functionalities of the site, to control and optimize its operation, to improve the quality of the services that the site offers, and also to guarantee the maintenance of the relative database and the underlying IT structure.
These navigation data, after processing in anonymous form as described above, will be deleted within 12 months after the date of their collection.
Navigation data may also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of unlawful acts committed against the Site or those carried out via the Site (malware attempts, spamming, abusive access to IT systems, etc.) and, in such case, the data will be conserved for the period necessary to safeguard the rights of VENETA CUCINE and/or third parties.
- information sent by the user voluntarily and electively to the addresses indicated on the Site (e.g. e-mail address, subject of the message, denomination or company title, name and surname, etc.);
- the personal data provided by the users in order to utilize the services offered by the Site or to take part in initiatives promoted on the Site;
- the personal data provided by users who enter requests to receive newsletters and/or informative material;
- the personal data provided by users who send employment proposals ("curriculum vitae", etc.).
The processing of the data will take place, with or without the use of electronic systems, according to the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, in order that the confidentiality and rights of the data subject are at all times protected as set forth in the relative current legislation.
Purposes of processing
a)The purpose of the processing of the data is to meet the requests of the user for the sending of information material or explanations (bulletins, newsletters, replies to queries, notices, specifications, price lists, other documentation etc.), to allow users to register on the site and access the services and/or the purchase of products/services, or to provide the service or supply the product requested by the user, and to organize all the management and production activities required (including relations with suppliers) for said delivery, and also to comply with the relative legal obligations, regulations and/or EU norms (which together comprise the "primary purposes
Only with the prior specific consent of the user (collected using the appropriate on-line and/or printed forms), the data collected will also be utilized for:
b) Direct marketing operations (market research, despatch of commercial and promotional communications and newsletters using any form of automated procedure: ordinary mail, e-mail, telephone operators, text messages, chat messages, social networks, etc.).
c) Profiling (known as "secondary purposes"). This type of consent is always elective (for further details, see below). Profiling is an operation which affects privacy only insofar as specifically relative to physical persons, and therefore when the same operations described herein concern information relative to subjects other than physical persons, the privacy laws are not applicable; as a result, these operations can be carried out by VENETA CUCINE without limitations.
For your profiling, we utilize data (e.g. name and surname, the name of the company for which you work, address or legal offices, country of origin, telephone (landline and mobile), e-mail address, website, type of distribution, economic or product sector, type of product/service) which you enter when using the various services (e.g. to request our newsletter or make purchases, or at the moment of registration or subsequently), where appropriate associating these data with data relative to your navigation on VENETA CUCINE's websites or to your use of the services provided by the site (e.g. cookies), or to data collected via other channels of communication (e.g. social media linked to our site and used by you).
We process the data in order to conduct predictive analysis and/or to create groups of physical persons subdivided by market segments on the basis of a minimum set of elements (e.g. profession, country and/or geographical area of origin, category of products or economic category), with the aim of building more advanced profiles based on age, gender, your stated preferences regarding areas of interest, the age and composition of your family, online activities and previous purchases.
These activities have a dual purpose: to understand the client more fully, both as groups and as individuals, and to analyse the effectiveness of our marketing relative to the development and improvement of products, services and offers most appropriate to our target segment. Profiling is intended to align the goods and services offered by VENETA CUCINE with current and potential demand, to measure the results of specific promotions, to take corrective actions aimed at improving the company's performance (e.g. by reducing the risk of investing resources in areas which are of marginal significance for the target) and the efficiency of the commercial processes (e.g. by checking how many of our messages and promotions you have seen and clicked on), to limit the number of promotional messages which are not in line with your probable expectations or needs or are sent via channels other than those preferred by you. This means that VENETA CUCINE will not send the same offers to all our contacts, and instead will send advertising material as close as possible to your interests and preferences, or using the contact methods preferred by you, thus improving your purchasing experience to your own advantage.
VENETA CUCINE also uses your data in order to acquire information (via the Company's dealer toll-free number 800 56 00 00) regarding your level of satisfaction relative to the purchase of our products and/or services.
If you give your consent for profiling, VENETA CUCINE will use your data to advertise services and products on the social media to other persons whose profile is similar to yours and who therefore might be most interested in the goods and services offered. Profiling does not exclude you from specific advantages or from the possibility of exercising your rights regarding the personal data processed by VENETA CUCINE; in particular, profiling does not affect the possibility of using the normal services (e.g. online pre-registration, purchase of services) offered by VENETA CUCINE.
The logic and forms of organization of the processing will be closely linked to each of the individual purposes referred to above. Processing will take place electronically, telematically and/or in printed form. During the course of processing, the data will be subjected to the security measures implemented by VENETA CUCINE in order to protect the data against the risk of unauthorized access or unlawful processing. For example, personal data processed using electronic information systems may be examined only by accessing the various processing or data entry programmes using obligatory personal passwords, and only by personnel authorized by VENETA CUCINE, who must in all cases comply with pre-determined limits of utilization.
Compulsory or elective nature of the provision of the data and consequences for failure to do so
It is in the legitimate interest of VENETA CUCINE to process the data for the above-mentioned primary purposes. As a consequence, said processing may take place without the consent of the interested party. The provision of the data to VENETA CUCINE is compulsory if said data are necessary to compliance with current legislation; failure to provide said data will preclude the possibility of stipulating the contract with you and/or your organization. In the other cases referred to above, you are free to refrain from providing us with your data, though in this case it will not be possible to establish any pre-contractual relationship, to register the subject online on the website and/or provide the services or products for which VENETA CUCINE requires registration and/or the provision of the data, Non-registered users can navigate the Site and display only the content and material which are available without registration.
- consent is always voluntary (free and subject to withdrawal); your consent must be given or withheld separately for (i) processing exclusively by VENETA CUCINE or (ii) communication of data by VENETA CUCINE to third parties for the same purposes;
- failure to provide or consent to the processing of your personal data will in this case make it impossible for VENETA CUCINE to process and/or communicate your data to third parties for secondary purposes, while this will not affect the pre-contractual or contractual relationship between VENETA CUCINE and the subject or the subject's organization.
Are there any cases of simplified consent or exceptions to the obligation of consent for the purposes of direct marketing?
As provided for in current legislation, and in order to ensure the compliance of VENETA CUCINE with the principles of simplification (pursuant to the General Provision issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority – 15/05/2013 – "Consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing using traditional and automated contact methods"), the consent required by VENETA CUCINE regarding the secondary purposes of profiling and direct marketing is unitary and comprehensive for all possible means utilized for processing for the purposes of marketing (electronic/telematic or printed), as well as for all possible direct marketing purposes (thus without using different consent forms for each individual marketing purpose).
N.B. VENETA CUCINE may process personal data, by means of operator telephone calls and surface mail, for the above-mentioned secondary purposes, without obtaining the prior specific consent of the subject (in this case, without prejudice to the right of the subject to object to processing using simplified procedures and also telematically by the registration of the telephone number held in the name of the subject and of other personal data relative to subscribers contained in the printed and electronic directories in the public domain, in the "Registro Pubblico delle Opposizioni" (Public Register of Objections) (http://www.registrodelleopposizioni.it/) provided for in [Italian] Presidential Decree no. 178/2010).
If VENETA CUCINE should – for the purposes of direct marketing – request your telephone number and you have given your optional and specific consent to its use, then VENETA CUCINE may use it even if you have registered the number with the Public Register of Objections, because in this case the number has been provided by you and not taken from public telephone directories.
You should note that the Privacy Code allows the use of so-called "soft spam". This means that, without having to obtain your express consent, we can utilize the e-mail address supplied by you for a previous purchase in order to send you e-mails containing commercial information and special offers, on condition that these refer to products and services that are similar to those already purchased by you.
Each time you receive a communication and/or promotional e-mail from VENETA CUCINE for the purposes set out above, you will be informed of the possibility of objecting at any time to such processing, in a simple way and free of charge (by entering your opt-out choice on our online platform).
Does the consent of the data subject to processing for the purpose of profiling and direct marketing apply also to the communication of the data to third parties?
VENETA CUCINE communicates certain data to other companies within the VENETA CUCINE Group or to third party subjects who by contract or as "data processors" are tasked with processing the data (e.g. sending commercial messages) on behalf of VENETA CUCINE, data based on the same specific marketing consent (including consent to communicate the data to third parties for such purposes) already provided by you to VENETA CUCINE.
VENETA CUCINE may also, though subject to your prior further, separate, supplementary1, documented, express, elective consent, communicate or transfer data to third parties who process the data as co-controllers or independent controllers of the processing (generally third party partners in the promotion of events), who may use the data for direct marketing or profiling purposes).
- communication or transfer to third parties of personal data for the purpose of marketing in general may not be based on the obtaining of a single and general consent from the subjects for said purposes;
- the data controller must obtain specific consent for the communication (and/or transfer) to third parties of personal data for promotional purposes, which must also be separate from the consent requested by the controller to carry out promotional activities on their own account; if the data subject provides said consent, then third parties may carry out promotional activities, also using the automated procedures specified in art. 30, sections 1 and 2 of the Privacy Code, without the necessity of obtaining further consent for promotional activities.
- if the data controller intends to collect the subject's personal data also for the purposes of communicating (or transferring) the data to third parties for their marketing activities, then the data controller must first provide them with an appropriate advisory notice identifying each of said third parties or, as an alternative, their economic or product categories.
Withdrawal of consent
- by clicking the "unsubscribe" button, which may be found at the bottom of the promotional e-mails sent you, an e-mail will be sent automatically to VENETA CUCINE and as a consequence the name of the registered subject will be added to a special black-list, thus preventing any further direct marketing actions on the part of VENETA CUCINE to that subject.
- by sending to VENETA CUCINE, either by surface mail or e-mail, your declaration of withdrawal of consent (which in this case will be registered manually in the Company's CRM system). This method of communication is always necessary if the data subject wishes to express a more articulated preference, either as regards the use of certain procedures rather than others (e.g. only printed material, only electronic, refusing any communications sent using automated systems, etc.) for the receipt – subject to consent – of VENETA CUCINE's marketing communications, or as regards individual marketing information (e.g. choosing to receive only newsletters and not invitations to our events);
by telephone, clearly communicating the withdrawal of consent to VENETA CUCINE. . On receipt of this opt-out request, VENETA CUCINE will proceed to the removal and cancellation of the data from the databases used for direct marketing activities and, where possible, so inform any third parties who have received the data for the same purposes of such cancellation.
The receipt of the request for cancellation shall be considered automatically as being confirmation that the data have been cancelled.
- If you wish to withdraw your consent to the sending of advertising material from social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.), you must communicate your withdrawal directly to the individual social platforms according to the procedures specified by each and/or by your browser (since VENETA CUCINE is not technically in a position to modify third party social platforms).
In this case your opposition will not affect the fulfilment of any current contractual agreement.
Communication of the data to third parties
The data collected will be processed by delegated personnel within VENETA CUCINE for whom it is necessary to have your data at their disposal in order to fulfil their working activities (e.g. sales office, marketing office, administrative office, technicians tasked with maintaining the Company's IT system, etc.).
VENETA CUCINE communicates your personal data to third party recipients only when necessary to complete the data processing procedure relative to the service or product requested by you, and in any case will communicate your data only after so informing you and, where necessary, obtaining your consent to do so. Communication of your data to third parties will in all cases be limited to the data that are strictly necessary for the relative purpose.
Third party recipients of the data – who are listed in a later section – will process the data either (a) as "external processors" (i.e. those working on our behalf and in accordance with our written instructions, which guarantee compliance with the privacy norms during processing, and under our supervision), or (b) as co-controllers (i.e. on the basis of a written agreement governing their activities and responsibilities regarding the personal data), or as independent controllers (in this case, they will provide all the legally-required information concerning their processing activities).
As regards the primary purposes and apart from communication to third parties (e.g. tax authorities) made for compliance with current legislation or with EU regulations or other norms, the data may be communicated by VENETA CUCINE to all subjects whose participation in their processing is reasonably necessary on the basis of the requests of the data subject and/or legal requirements, who may be (by way of example): other controlling, subsidiary or associate companies in the VENETA CUCINE Group and/or third party partners whose activities are functional or complementary to the supply of the products and services requested by the data subject (e.g. handling of requests for information, estimates, orders, contracts, after-sales service), third parties engaged in activities connected with or instrumental to the processing (such as sales agents, banks for the handling of collections and payments, companies providing commercial information, debt-collecting services, credit transfer services, credit insurance companies, providers of electronic payment services, couriers, haulage and shipping companies, factoring companies, insurance companies, attorneys and legal offices, accountants, accounting consultants, auditors and auditing companies, members of the supervisory body pursuant to [Italian] Legislative Decree no. 231/2001 in relation to organizational models intended to prevent the commission of certain categories of offense, statutory auditors, third parties assigned to the provision of web hosting services and/or maintenance of this website and/or the IT systems utilized by the same and/or the electronic files connected to the Site; carriers and shippers assigned to deliver goods; call centre service companies providing support to clients during the course of events); public security authorities and computer forensics companies in the event of suspected offenses or other illicit activitis carried out against VENETA CUCINE and/or third parties.
In order to make a payment via the Site, you may use the online service provided by the third party supplier UNICREDIT S.P.A..
In order to complete their purchase, the user must enter the data requested on the appropriate page (e.g. credit card number). These data will be processed by the supplier of the payment service, who shall act as an independent data controller, without using the VENETA CUCINE server. VENETA CUCINE will receive only the order code issued and notification of payment.
Only in the case of processing for:
d) secondary purposes (profiling and direct marketing), pursuant to the General Provision issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority on 4 July, 2013, containing the "Guidelines for combatting spam": please be informed that we will also communicate your data – subject to your specific prior consent – to the following product or economic categories of third party recipients: advertising and public relations agencies, market analysis, communications and/or public relations companies, companies engaged in the design, printing and maintenance of advertising or promotional material and/or the online management of the same, website production companies, web marketing companies, direct e-mailing service companies (e.g. Mail-up and similar), call-centre service companies with legal offices and operational centres in Italy, consultants and/or other organizations assigned by us to carry out activities in relation to these purposes; IT system maintenance companies where our databases are stored or processed; providers of electronic communications and ICT services; third party commercial partners, including those operating in production sectors not included in the e-shop, and with which VENETA CUCINE conducts co-marketing actions (e.g. VENETA CUCINE's dealers and agents).
VENETA CUCINE may also share certain data (name, surname, e-mail address) with third party social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Google) which utilize them exclusively in order to identify other persons who are similar to the user and who might be interested in VENETA CUCINE's services and/or products, in order to advertise them on the social media platforms.
The data will not be distributed.
Duration of processing
In the case of processing for primary purposes, the personal data will normally be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship established with the subject and, subsequently, only for the period necessary to comply with all the obligations, commitments and above-mentioned purposes and to demonstrate such compliance to the supervisory authorities (generally 10 years after the termination of the contract).
However, if the data are processed for the purpose of IT security (e.g. registration of logs), the data will be conserved for a period of time which is sufficient to complete all the necessary security checks, assess the results and prepare the relative corrective measures, which is normally not more than 1 year from the date of collection.
In the case of judicial or extra-judicial litigation with the client and/or third parties, the data will be conserved only for the period of time necessary to protect the rights of the Data Controller.
- direct marketing: 10 years from the date of collection (because the main products marketed by VENETA CUCINE are purchased on an occasional basis);
- profiling: 2 years.
Legal grounds for processing
In the case of primary purposes, processing is necessary, depending on the circumstances, for the execution of pre-contractual measures implemented on request of the subject (e.g. requests for explanations, sending of information or commercial offers); the fulfilment of a contract to which the subject is a party; to comply with a legal obligation to which VENETA CUCINE is subject (e.g. to allow for the verification by the administrative or fiscal authorities, the board of statutory auditors or independent auditors, etc., of the correct fulfilment of its legal and contractual obligations towards the subject or third parties) and/or to pursue the legitimate interest of VENETA CUCINE (which overrides the interests or rights and the fundamental freedoms of the subject) to process the data in order to manage its relationship with the users, clients and/or suppliers efficiently and effectively and to organize the relative production, organizational and management processes (including relations with its sub-contractors and/or with controlling, subsidiary or associate companies pursuant to art. 2359 of the [Italian] Civil Code, or with companies subject to common control) intended to achieve this objective.
The legitimate interest of third party subjects is that of receiving from the data controller and then processing the personal data in order to verify correct compliance with existing legal and contractual obligations towards the subject or towards third parties (e.g. verification by the Public Authority of compliance with tax obligations, verification by the board of statutory auditors or the independent auditor of compliance with legal requirements, etc.), or that of receiving from the data controller and in turn processing the personal data in order to organize the activities connected with the processor's request for support in managing the activities for the subjects.
In the case of secondary purposes (profiling, direct marketing), processing is based on the legitimate interest of VENETA CUCINE in promoting its products and/or services to its clients both online and offline (e.g. by sending so-called soft spam or commercial communications using public-domain telephone numbers).
In the case of processing for the purpose of direct marketing, the legal ground for the processing is, alternatively, your informed and freely-given consent to such processing for a given purpose, if not subsequently withdrawn.
- In the case of primary purposes, processing is necessary, depending on the circumstances, for the execution of pre-contractual measures implemented on request of the subject (e.g. requests for explanations, sending of information or commercial offers); the fulfilment of a contract to which the subject is a party; to comply with a legal obligation to which VENETA CUCINE is subject (e.g. to allow for the verification by the administrative or fiscal authorities, the board of statutory auditors or independent auditors, etc., of the correct fulfilment of its legal and contractual obligations towards the subject or third parties) and/or to pursue the legitimate interest of VENETA CUCINE (which overrides the interests or rights and the fundamental freedoms of the subject) to process the data in order to manage its relationship with the users, clients and/or suppliers efficiently and effectively and to organize the relative production, organizational and management processes (including relations with its sub-contractors and/or with controlling, subsidiary or associate companies pursuant to art. 2359 of the [Italian] Civil Code, or with companies subject to common control) intended to achieve this objective.
The Site may contain links to other websites which have their own privacy advisory notice, which may differ from that used by the Site's Search Engine Optimization Positioning (SEO), and as a consequence assumes no responsibility for these sites.
What are cookies and how are they used?
Cookies are short data strings (text files) regarding the user's activity on the website. These are memorized on the user's device (computer, smartphone or tablet) when the user navigates the site for the first time, and then re-transmitted to the sites when the user visits the same site again, thus allowing our site to recognize the user (or other users who use the same device) automatically after the initial visit, thus improving the user experience.
The function of cookies depends entirely on the user's browser, and they may be enabled or disabled by the user.
In order to guarantee the best possible navigation experience, our site's performance is optimised when cookies are enabled. Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies automatically.
- "first-party cookies", which are controlled directly by the website;
- "third party cookies" are set and controlled by subjects not linked with the website visited by the user.
Third party cookies are the direct and exclusive responsibility of the manager, and in relation to their installation, the website manager acts merely as a technical intermediary.
Which cookies we use and why
- Permanent or "persistent" cookies: these cookies remain in the memory of the device even after the user leaves the website or when the browser is closed. They remain in memory until their programmed expiry date or until they are deleted manually by the user. Persistent cookies perform a number of functions which help the user (such as memorizing their passwords); however, in some cases they may also be used for promotional purposes.
- Session (or transient) cookies: these cookies remain only for the duration of the visit to the website, and are eliminated when the browser is closed, which terminates the "session" of access to the website. These cookies give the user access to customized services and to make full use of the functions of the website, making it unnecessary to use other IT techniques which might potentially affect the confidentiality of the user's navigation.
- Technical-functional cookies, such as those used to transmit the session identification data necessary to allow the user to explore the website efficiently and securely. These cookies make it unnecessary to use other IT techniques which might potentially affect the confidentiality of the user's navigation. For the use of technical cookies, the current legislation requires only the communication to the user of the advisory notice, as occurs with this communication, i.e. without the insertion of specific banners on the website. For all non-technical cookies, on the other hand, current legislation requires that prior to their installation the user shall provide consent in the simplified form described in Directive 8.5.2014 issued by the Supervisory Authority, i.e. by the insertion of a banner that can be examined by the reader on reaching the website for the first time, and which makes it possible to make further use of the website (based on the scrolling, i.e. the continued navigation within the same web page) by which the user can communicate their consent implicitly or, alternatively, access an analytical advisory cookie (i.e. this advisory notice) which can be used to express the user's consent or otherwise. This consent (or non-consent) may be expressed by the user not only for the individual cookies installed but also for broader categories of cookies, or for specific manufacturers and/or dealers with which the website has established business relations.
Analytics cookies: these cookies may either be temporary or permanent, and make it possible to collect and analyse statistical information relative to accesses to the website (e.g. geographical location of the user, device utilized for access, etc.) and more in general the way in which the user utilizes the website, in order to improve the user experience and the content supplied.
Analytics cookies may be assimilated to technical cookies only when they are created and used directly by the first-party site (i.e. without the intervention of third parties). For example, the site uses log files (i.e. stores the operations chronologically as they are performed) and register files (which include IP addresses, type of browser, the operating system of the user's device, ISP (Internet Service Provider), date, time, entry and exit page, number of clicks, but also the pages visited on the site, the third party sites from which the user arrives). This serves to analyse the tendencies of the user and to manage and improve the site. The information collected in this way is not classified as personal, since the data are collected and analysed anonymously.
However, if the analytical cookies are created and/or utilized by third parties (i.e. parties other than the Controller of the first-party site), they cannot be assimilated to technical cookies and are subject to different legal requirements.
- "Profiling" (or advertising) cookies (these, too, are permanent): used for providing information, aggregate or otherwise, which is useful in assessing the way in which the site is used and the activities of the user (decision to display specific pages, specific products and/or services, etc.), used by the Controller to create targeted advertisements for products and/or services, i.e. based on the user's previous activities (rather than generalized advertisements offered to all users).
List of cookies included in the website
The above description does not automatically imply that this website currently utilizes all the categories of cookies listed above. The list of cookies effectively utilized by VENETA CUCINE is shown below.
Name of cookie Session / Permanent Function (technical, analytical, advertising) Duration (if permanent and not deleted previously by the user) PHPSESSID (venetacucine.com) Session Technical - rememberProductsGrid (venetacucine.com) Permanent Technical 29 days rememberProductsNavigation (venetacucine.com) Permanent Technical 29 days @@History/@@scroll|# (twitter.com) Permanent Analytical Permanent _dc_gtm_UA-# (venetacucine.com) Session Analytical - _ga (venetacucine.com) Permanent Analytical 2 years _gid (venetacucine.com) Session Analytical - fr (facebook.com) Permanent Advertising 3 months IDE (doubleclick.net) Permanent Advertising 2 years test_cookie (doubleclick.net) Session Advertising - uuid2 (adnxs.com) Permanent Advertising 3 months e (turboadv.com) Permanent Advertising 1 year p (turboadv.com) Permanent Advertising 14 days t (turboadv.com) Permanent Advertising 29 days
The website also uses Google Analytics (cookies created by Google Inc., an American third party company). We would underline that the functions of Google Analytics are not used to collect any strictly personal data, but rather data in statistical aggregate form – age, gender, preferential interests of visitors to our site – in order better to assess the utilization of our website and the activities of the visitor, and thus to target the services offered. These cookies are stored on servers which may be located in the United States or in other countries. Google reserves the right to transfer the data collected using their cookies to third parties, if this is required by law or where a third party processes data on behalf of Google.
The "Analytics" function, however, is configured by VENETA CUCINE, by default, in such a way as to mask the significant portions of the user's or visitor's IP address. This means that the data relative to the IP address collected in this way is already rendered anonymous at source, and that the analytical cookie cannot make it possible to identify, even indirectly – and in particular by subsequent processing – the identity of the user/visitor. For this reason, VENETA CUCINE, which is the Controller of the website, is not required by current legislation to comply with the obligations and measures provided for in the norms governing cookies (e.g. advice of processing of cookies to the Privacy Supervisory Authority). The user can at any time disable the Google Analytics cookies using the special browser add-on made available by Google on the following link.
In the event that VENETA CUCINE should at any time in the future decide to modify the configuration of the "Analytics" function in order to collect user data including the last three digits of their IP address, the Controller must immediately notify the Privacy Supervisory Authority of the processing conducted on the portal or site, thus protecting the user's rights.
The user is informed that Google, as of the present time, guarantees that they will not associate the user's IP address with any other data in the possession of Google in order to obtain a more detailed user profile.
This site does not utilize nominative profiling cookies, i.e. those based on personal identification data.
Our site utilizes remarketing lists and display network announcements, i.e. online advertising based on categories of general interest expressed by categories of users during the course of previous navigation on the web.
Apart from the general guidelines described above, our site utilizes the special advertising functions of Google Analytics, which make it possible to enable supplementary functions which are not available in the standard implementations of Google Analytics and the relative cookies.
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google's Display Network Impression Reporting (if used with AsWords)
- Integration with the DoubleClick platform
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interests Reports
For further information relative to online behavioural advertising and suggestions for possible precautions, especially to disable the display of advertisements based on the user's online preferences, please visit: www.youronlinechoiches.eu/it.
- Social media cookies: these are third party cookies. In other words, they are supplied directly by the most common social media network domains, which are connected to our site via links to official pages and share content and link buttons. The use of these buttons and functions implies the exchange of information (e.g. texts, photographs, videos, etc.) with these sites.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/it/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- YouTube: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=uno-reg-guest-home-privacy-policy
The use of these cookies is totally anonymous. Personal data are not collected unless the user explicitly wishes to provide them by sending contact forms and/or requests for information.
Further information about privacy and the use of social media cookies is available directly on the sites of each third party website manager.
How cookies work and how to disable them
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
In order to modify the cookie settings in browsers other than those listed, refer to the help documentation provided by the producer of that specific browser.
The user may also disable Google Analytics selectively by downloading and installing on their browser the opt-out add-on provided by Google its browser from the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Remember that you can set the cookie preferences for each device and each browser used to navigate the internet.
To eliminate cookies from the internet browser on your smartphone or tablet, refer to the instruction for the device.
For further information concerning cookies and privacy, please refer to the specific document drawn up by the Privacy Supervisory Authority on the following link: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/2142939
Titolare del trattamento
The Data controller of the personal data is VENETA CUCINE SPA, with registered offices in Via Paris Bordone, 84 – Biancade (TV), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The complete and updated list of external controllers may be consulted at the Company's head offices by written request of the data subject.
Rights of the data subject
- request the Data Processor to confirm whether or not their personal data are being processed and, in such case, to obtain access to the personal data and to the following information: a) the purpose of the processing; b) the categories of personal data in question; c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, and in particular if the recipients are third countries or international organizations; d) where possible, the expected period of conservation of the personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine said period; e) the existence of the data subject's right to request the data controller to rectify or delete the personal data or to restrict the processing of their personal data or to object to the processing; f) the right to refer objections to a Supervisory Authority; g) if the data have not been collected from the data subject, all available information relative to their origin; h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in some cases, significant information relative to the logic utilized, as well as the importance and probable consequences for the data subject of such processing.
- if the personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organization, the data subject has the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees relative to such transfer;
- request, and obtain without unjustified delay, the rectification of any inaccurate data; taking into account the purposes of the processing, the integration of incomplete personal data, also providing an integrative declaration;
- request the cancellation of the data if: a) the personal data are no longer necessary to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise received; b) the data subject revokes the consent on which the processing is based and there are no other legal grounds for such processing; c) the data subject objects to the processing and if there is no legitimate prevalent motive for carrying out the processing, or if they object to processing carried out for direct marketing purposes (including profiling used for direct marketing); d) if the personal data have been processed unlawfully; e) if the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation of the European Union or of the Member State of which the data controller is a subject; f) if the personal data have been collected relative to the offer of services of the information company.
- request the restriction of processing regarding the data subject, in any of the following circumstances: a) if the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, for the period required by the data controller to check the accuracy of such personal data; b) if the processing of the data is unlawful and the data subject opposes their deletion, requesting instead the restriction of their utilization; c) if, although the data controller no longer requires the data for the purposes of processing, the personal data are necessary to the data subject for the ascertaining, exercise or defence of a right in the courts; d) if the data subject objected to processing of the data for the purposes of direct marketing, while awaiting verification concerning the possible prevalence of the legitimate interests of the data controller over those of the data subject;
- obtain from the data controller, by simple request, the names of the third party recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted;
- at any time, withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data if previously communicated for one or more specific purposes, it being understood that this shall not prejudice the lawfulness of any processing based on that consent prior to its withdrawal;
- receive, in a commonly-used structured format which is legible by automated devices, the personal data regarding the data subject as provided by the latter to the Data Processor and, if technically feasible, require the transmission of said data to a different Data Processor, without any hindrance by the data controller to whom they provided the data, if the following (cumulative) conditions exist: a) processing is based on the consent of the data subject for one or more specific purposes, or based on a contract to which the data subject is a party and for whose execution the processing is necessary; b) processing is carried out using automated systems (software) (overall right to "portability"). The exercise of the right to portability does not affect the above-mentioned right to cancellation.
- the data subject shall enjoy the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning them or significantly affects their person.
- the data subject may at any time file an objection with the Supervisory Authority which is competent according to the GDPR (that of their residence or domicile).
Modification of the Policy