Your opinions are valuable to us but we reserve the right to delete comments and posts:
- if you use vulgar and offensive language about Veneta Cucine or third parties;
- if you violate the copyright or other intellectual property rights of third parties;
- if you publish comments about political, religious or ethnic organisations;
- if you publish off-subject comments;
- if you publish a request for assistance in a comment to a post (see point 3).
- If after having received a proactive response from us to the achievement of an intervention related to after-sales, an attitude inclined towards disinformation and defamation will arise towards the company by means of communications that incite such actions.
We like you to publish photographs on the wall, but they will removed if they contain images that are obscene, defamatory or contrary to personal data protection legislation, or if they contain direct or indirect reference to materials used for advertising purposes or which can be identified with competing brands.
Veneta Cucine applies a very strict quality control system to products (materials, accessories, etc.) and to the company's sales and after sales service. Kitchens have a five-year warranty and your retailer is available to resolve any problems.
All comments and complaints are welcome and encouraged, if communicated in the correct manner.
We have opened a special direct channel for the rapid resolution of any problems relating to your purchase or more generally to your experience with Veneta Cucine. If you are unable to resolve a problem with your retailer, or if you want to tell us directly about something you are not entirely happy with, please send us a private message or write to us using this form: https://www.venetacucine.com/fr/contact. You will be answered by email at our earliest opportunity.
Please remember that to resolve your problem as quickly as possible we need a few pieces of basic information:
- name of retailer,
- date of purchase,
- name/purchase order reference.
The above rules are based on respect and common sense. If you have any other doubts, please read the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.